Thursday, October 31, 2013

10 Questions to Ask When Preparing for a Trade Show

 
On December 9-12, Realty Executives of New York will be attending the Tri State Realtors Convention and Trade Expo in Atlantic City. Before we go we will be going over these questions to make sure we are prepared to maximize our presence at this event.  So be sure to find us during this event if you are in attendance.  
 
1. Why am I participating in this show?
2. Am I organized for the show?

3. How much space will I need?
4. Does it matter who my neighbors are?
5. Should I sponsor events in conjunction with the trade show?
6. Who am I targeting at the show?
7. How am I going to measure my attendance and presence at the show?
8. Am I familiar with the host city and venue?
9. Have I backed up my presence through social media?

10. Do I have a post-show plan?
If you are interested in registering for the event follow the link below.  To learn a little more on how to prepare read more on the article attached below by Lisa Girard.

Registration | Triple Play REALTOR® Convention & Trade Expo

Read more: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/229621#ixzz2jJ1DJ7gl

No comments:

Post a Comment